What I Wore to Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort'15 !

Stephanie Timmins outfits at Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2015
   Every fashion blogger worth their salt knows that Fashion Week marks one of the busiest times in their yearly calendar. Apart from attending all the fabulous fashion shows we also have to plan our outfits from head to toe in advance and put our best fashion foot forward come Fashion Week. So with Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2015 just around the corner I meticulously planned out my looks in advance. So have a look at the 3 outfits details, I wore to LFW held at the Palladium Hotel, Mumbai.

Day 1 - Nisha Sainani Orange Striped Twinset 
   For Day 1 of Fashion Week I wore this orange & blue twinset from designer Nisha Sainani. I wore an orange blazer over the sleeveless orange crop top paired with this beautiful orange & blue striped maxi skirt. The outfit was the perfect way to mark the onset of summer fashion and was pretty & easy-breezy. I wore a blue stone statement necklace, a silver cut work cuff bracelet and my brown cat-eye sunglasses. I carried my favourite orange Michael Kors cross-body bag. My gorgeous curls were courtesy Bed Head by TIGI at the LFW Apartment.
This fiery look was well received by the style councils at LFW, with it being featured by POPxo here, on the Juice Wall of Style.
Nisha Sainani Orange & Striped Twinset at LFW

Nisha Sainani Orange & Striped Twinset at LFW


Nisha Sainani Orange & Striped Twinset at LFW

Nisha Sainani Orange & Striped Twinset at LFW

Nisha Sainani Orange & Striped Twinset at LFW

Cat-eye Sunglasses, Blue Stone Statement Necklace

Michael Kors orange cross-body bag

HOOK MY LOOK

Day 3 - The QuirkBox Typewriter Twinset 
  Showing on Day 3 at LFW was one of personal favorite design label 'QuirkBox' and I was so excited to witness their new Wanderlust SS15 Collection live. So I dressed up in the design label itself, donning this super cool typewriter twinset paired with a sky blue Zara blazer, worn over the shoulder. I wore my military green spiked wedge sneaker and my blue cat-eye mirrored caged sunnies, with lots of multi-colour stacked bracelets and a long feather earring in one ear. I kept my hair comfy in a top knot bun. My other fun accessory at LFW was my new Moto E cell phone from Motorola, with a matching sky blue colour band that I used to capture some fabulous selfies, photos & videos of the fashion shows.
  This look had a fun androgynous vibe to it and had to be my favourite. This look got multiple features too on the BeBeautiful website here on the story 'Street Style Photos Of LFW You Just Cannot Miss' , by POPxo here  & also by 'Miss Malini' here.
QuirkBox typewriter twinset at LFW

QuirkBox typewriter twinset at LFW

QuirkBox typewriter twinset at LFW

Quirkbox Typewriter Twinset, Moto E

Moto E phone by Motorola India at LFW

Cat-eye mirrored caged sunglasses, arm candy

HOOK MY LOOK

Day 5 - Love From India Cape & Boyfriend Jeans
   For the last day of fashion week it was all about casual chic. I wore this printed cape from Love From India paired with a simple white vest worn over my ripped Levis 501 CT boyfriend jeans. I accessorized my blue mirrored Sunnies, stunning blue & yellow statement necklace, an Armour ring & a gold cuff bracelet. I wore my hair in my favourite top knot bun and wore my comfy military green wedge sneakers. I also matched my pink & gold manicure with Moto E pink colour band, so I made a fashion statement with my phone too. This look was featured on the Be Beautiful Instagram page & also on Jack Worlds Apart website here.
Printed Cape, Levis 501 CT Boyfriend Jeans at LFW

Printed Cape, Levis 501 CT Boyfriend Jeans

Printed Cape, Levis 501 CT Boyfriend Jeans at LFW
 Printed Cape, Levis 501 CT Boyfriend Jeans at LFW

Printed Cape, Levis 501 CT Boyfriend Jeans at LFW

Printed Cape, Levis 501 CT Boyfriend Jeans at LFW
 
Ray-ban blue mirrored sunglasses, Blue & yellow statement necklace

Moto E phone, Armour ring

HOOK MY LOOK

   Hope you liked my looks from fashion week, do leave a comment and tell me which one was your personal favourite.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,